Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun with a fellow photog

I was so excited to do this shoot. This is the family of a fellow photographer. We met up at UT Gardens to get some pics....her little one is such a doll! I LOVE little redheads. She had the cutest Matilda Jane dress too! If you're ever looking for something so cute and unique for your little girl to wear for pictures....this is a great place to shop. I haven't gotten through all of the pictures yet, but, here are some of my favorites:

From J


From J


From J


From J


From J

From J

2 comments:

Marria said...

Love your work! You are inspiring me as a "newbie" to the photography world! Actually, I've been taking pictures for over 10 years but just decided to jump into the business.

Melinda Dillman said...

Love them Steph! You're great! We had so much fun!