Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank You!!!

From us



Well...it feels so weird...but, I'm all finished with shoots for this year! I'm ready for a much needed break...but, at the same time, I love having shoots and will miss it. I'm now booking for next year. I'll be making some changes next year. I'll be taking on less shoots. I'm still learning my limits and how to balance being a wife, mom to 2 CRAZY boys, homeschooling, and having a photography business. To be fair to my family and to keep my priorities in line I'll only be taking on 1 or 2 shoots a month. So, if you are interested in a shoot, please don't wait until the last minute. I've also changed my pricing structure...I'm trying to move to being more digital since that is what people seem to want.

Thank you to everyone who has let me a part of your family and allowed me to capture some very memorable moments for you! I pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year! I'm sure I'll be posting some personal stuff between now and then...but, I'll see you next year!


From us


From us


No comments: