Friday, December 17, 2010

Beautiful Family ~ Knoxville Family Photographer

This family is just so beautiful! The kids were great too! It was FREEZING....this was just before the ice storm hit....but, they were such troopers. I got so many good ones that I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites...so here are a "few".
IMG_7221 copy

IMG_7254 copy

IMG_7260 copy

IMG_7277 copy

IMG_7427 copy

IMG_7445 copy

IMG_7457 copy

IMG_7463 copy

It's not surprising....mom has done some modeling and acting!
IMG_7507 copy

IMG_7219 copy

8 comments:

Carleen Brethour said...

What i find difficult is to find a blog that can capture me for a minute but your posts are not alike. Keep it like this.

ihnsgbrufp said...

ksQhqh uhrgmxbikwbi, [url=http://nokwsaprlgjw.com/]nokwsaprlgjw[/url], [link=http://ueaflpmwbcru.com/]ueaflpmwbcru[/link], http://hlpdacfceyrr.com/

vehicle bolt patterns said...

bolt patterns

How much house can I afford said...

are you on linkedin?

Lakisha said...

Glad I've finally found smoehitng I agree with!

Roxanna said...

Glad I've finally found somtheing I agree with!

High protein diet plan said...

Thanks for taking this opportunity to mention this, I’m strongly about it and I benefit from garden greenhouse structures this subject. When possible, when you gain data, please update this website with new information. I have found it extremely useful.
My blog is about Low fat diet.

Lower back pain relief said...

I will bookmark your blog and have my kids check up here frequently. I’m very certain they will understand lots of new stuff here than anybody else.
Welcome to my site : Upper back pain relief