Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm back....

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. This adoption process is keeping us so busy! Here's a quick update on where we're at in the process. We've completed our homestudy, our pre-approval from our country, and have gotten all of the paperwork on the kids that we can get up to this point. Chad just took a trip to Africa and visited with our children for 9 days! Now we are supposed to have court next week. We do not go to court...it takes place in Africa with our Power of Attorney. If all goes smoothly, we will legally be their parents! We will then start the process of filing paperwork with our state department, acquiring visas and passports for the children, and then we can pick them up! We are praying they will be home in September or October, but we know not to get our hopes up (too much). We have been so blessed by the support of so many people. God has truly been providing for this adoption and it's going NOTHING like we thought it would...it's so much better when it's God's way!

I've had a couple of shoots and took pics of my sister's family. Here are some pics from those shoots!

These little guys brought us two buckets full of money they worked so hard for! They had been saving to give to our adoption. It was so sweet! This is a precious family that I'm honored to be able to photograph.

IMG_0549 copy

IMG_0388 copy

IMG_0630 copy

IMG_0584 copy

IMG_0514 copye

IMG_1142 copy
IMG_1120 copy

IMG_1076 copy

IMG_0918 copyIMG_0873bw copy

IMG_0872 copy

Here is one of my new faves! This is my niece and and nephew...I think it's the sweetest pic!

IMG_1424 copy
IMG_1269 copyweb

IMG_1386 copy 2web
IMG_1575 copyIMG_1536 copy
IMG_1494 copy2
IMG_1343 copy
IMG_1258 copy 2bw copy
IMG_1399 copy
IMG_1375 copy
IMG_1299 copy
IMG_1504 copy 2

1 comment:

Healthy recipes said...

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.
My website is on Healthy recipes.